What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost any website.
They are not malignant viruses, but tools that play an essential role for the provision of many services on the Internet. Among other things, they allow us to remember the language in which you want to surf the Internet, to compile statistics to optimize the functionality of the site or they allow you to share our contents in your social networks.
• Technical cookies: these are created and managed only by us. They allow the navigation through our website and the use of its different options and services.
• Analytic cookies: these are treated either by us or by third parties. They allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the statistical measuring and analysis of the use of our website.
In no case do we obtain personal information of the user, and we guarantee the protection of our user’s privacy.How to set up cookies
Although most browsers accept cookies automatically, you can modify your browser settings to allow, block or remove the cookies installed on your computer.
• How to configure cookies in Internet Explorer .
• How to configure cookies in Google Chrome.
• How to configure cookies in Firefox.
• How to configure cookies in Safari.